Enthimia The Wedding & Baptism Store is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured to the best of our ability that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your first and last name
• Contact information including phone number and email address
• Demographic information such as zipcode, preferences and interests
• Statistical information such as IP address, domain name, browser type, access times, and referring website addresses
• Other information at times relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To fulfill your requests for products and services
• To contact you
• To review site usage and operations
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send you information about our company, products, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may also use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
• If you communicate with us via email, phone, fax, or mail, or complete any online forms, that information may also be collected as personal information.
• If you choose to provide our customer service with your financial information, such as your credit card number, it will be used by us to assist you in completing your purchase transaction, and then it is destroyed.
• Enthimia The Wedding & Baptism Store does not receive nor store your sensitive credit card information during on-line transactions. This is handled by our secure payment gateway providers.
• Computer software and hardware information is used to maintain quality of our service and to provide general statistics regarding use of our website
• To protect the security or integrity of our site and our business
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to try to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line to the best of our ability.
How cookies are used
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Thank you for visiting our site. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com.
Also, you may request details of personal information which we may be holding about you. If you would like a copy of this information or would like to change any information held on you please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to our